SAN—DOO—LEE IS A ONE DAY, ONE NIGHT MUSICAL EXPERIENCE IN MOSCOW, OHIO FEATURING CINCINNATI’S MOST BUZZ-WORTHY BANDS. JOIN US AS WE CAMP, EAT, DRINK AND ENJOY SOME KICK ASS MUSIC. OH, AND DON’T FORGET THE LASERS.
TICKETS INCLUDEGOOD PEOPLE / BANDS! / LIGHTING & SOUND THAT WILL MELT YOUR FACE / PONTIAC DINNER / WATER STATIONS / SECURITY / MEDIC / BATHROOMS / CAMPING AREA
TICKET PRICE IS ONLY $100
523 MAPLE CREEK ROAD, MOSCOW, OH 45153
MAP IT HERE.
WHAT TO BRING
• YOUR TENT
• A TARP — (or two!) for any wet weather (do not leave the tarp exposed out from underneath your tent or it will turn into a giant puddle if it rains)
• A RUBBER MALLET — (not metal, those will be confiscated, to stake down your tent)
• CAMP CHAIRS — Foldable ones, enough for your crew, and maybe a visitor if your car has the space. • DECORATIVE TAPESTRIES — to hang from the side of your shade tent. They block the sun when it’s not directly overhead, and still let in the breeze.
• FOLDABLE TABLES — (You don’t want to have to move things from the lid of your cooler every time you need a snack.)
• CAMP LANTERN(S) – electric not flame! Try hanging one lantern from the roof of your tent and one from the roof of your shade tent. Leave one on the table for accessibility. (Bonus points for solar-powered or those that use rechargeable batteries!)
• HEADLAMP — (like you see on miners or night time cyclists – using your phone as a light in the portapotties can end catastrophically) .
• A BATTERY POWERED TENT FAN — is always nice to have. They hang from the peak of your tent and keep the air flowing. They also keep you cool enough to take a midday nap or sleep in.
• SLEEPING SUPPLIES — The ground isn’t soft. In addition to regular blankets and pillows, it’s nice to have a sleeping pad. Camping cots and air mattresses (with battery or car-powered inflator!) are also viable options.
• BIG TRASH AND RECYCLING BAGS – 60 gallons or larger is best! Pack a lot of them to keep your camp clean and respectful of the land and your neighbors.
1 meal will be provided! (Here are some easy to prep & pack ideas)
• Pasta salad – already prepared and bagged up with lots of veggies and healthy add-ins
• GRANOLA / ENERGY BARS
• FRESH FRUIT & VEGGIES — Make it snackable! • THE GOOD MUNCHIES — Chips n’ dip, hummus n’ pita, tortillas n’ guac, carrots n’ peanut butter… • NONPERISHABLE BAKED GOODS — Muffins? Twinkies?
• CEREAL, MILK, YOGURT
• MRE’S — meals ready to eat that are packaged in pouches, like Tasty Bites
• SANWICH SUPPLIES — Peanut Butter and Jelly or Lunch meat & condiments – and bread!
FIRST AID STUFF
• LIQUID BANDAGE
• GAUZE & MEDICAL TAPE
• ANTISEPTIC / BACTINE / NEOSPORIN
• ASPIRIN / IBUPROFEN
• EPI-PEN FOR SEVERE ALLERGIC REACTIONS